BOOK: The Vaccine-Friendly Plan
DESCRIPTION LIST BELOW. PLEASE READ.
IF, AND ONLY IF you are local/within driving distance to North Weber County, Utah & would like to pick this up instead of having it mailed to you, please:
(1) Use the code below for Free Shipping
(2) Leave a note in the comments box at check out that you're local, so we can coordinate a pick-up/meet-up time.
If I don't contact you within 24 hours, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or private message me on Facebook to coordinate.
If you are not picking up locally, please do not use the free shipping code. We will see that on our end & cancel the sale. Thank you!
- While I (Jennifer) do not personally advocate for any vaccines (after more than a decade of deep research, collecting thousands of articles, studies, & other resources across my 2 computers, iPad, & phones) -- this is a great book for introducing people to the world of looking deeper into the vaccine issue, and at the very least, opening their mind to lessening the toxic load with fewer vaccines & learning how to better care for their children's health more effectively.
- In The Vaccine-Friendly Plan, Paul Thomas, M.D., presents his approach to building immunity: limiting a child’s exposure to aluminum, mercury, and other neurotoxins while building overall good health. Based on the results from his pediatric practice of more than eleven thousand children, as well as data from other credible and scientifically minded medical doctors, Dr. Paul’s vaccine-friendly protocol gives readers:
- • Recommendations for a healthy pregnancy and childbirth
- • Vital information about what to expect at every well child visit from birth through adolescence
- • A slower, evidence-based vaccine schedule that calls for only one aluminum-containing shot at a time
- • Important questions to ask about your child’s first few weeks, first years, and beyond
- • Advice about how to talk to health care providers when you have concerns
- • Risks associated with & without taking vaccinations
- • A practical approach to common illnesses throughout the school years
- • Simple tips and tricks for healthy eating and toxin-free living at any age
- Author - Dr. Paul Thomas, MD & Jennifer Margulis, PhD
Very Good Condition, cover has a few bends from use